4 April 2013

Getting Started On Bioshock



If you're even remotely a geek, you will have heard of Bioshock Infinite and how the game is being touted as one of the best games of the year. Well, I didn't want to miss out on it so I decided to jump aboard the Bioshock wagon. Before I play Infinite though, I wanted to get my hands on the original Bioshock game to get a better glimpse into the series. I ordered the game online and it has arrived! 

Having played it, I can see why people say it is an amazing game. I'll admit, the deserted underwater environment was a tad bit creepy at first, but then it became really fun. Though the point of the game was to make it out alive, you kind of want to go back after finishing it. 

Now that I get what the game is about, I think I'll skip the second game in the series and skip to the third. From my understanding, the second game was not that good anyway - although this is hotly debated online. Anyway, from what I can tell, jumping straight to Infinite should not cause confusion in the story.

Now if only Flipkart would have it in stock again.